- February 21 – Joined by winners from Homebrew Alley XI, including Oskar Norlander who took second place in the European Sour Ale category with a mango lambic, Japheth Fitzpatrick who took second place in Fruit/Fruit & Spiced Mead category with a cyser, Phil Clarke, who took second place in Traditional, Spice, Herb or Vegetable and Specialty Mead with his butterbean blossom honey mead and second place in Alternative Fermentable & Specialty Beer with Honeylingus, and Bill Carley who took three first place ribbons in European Sour Ale, Strong Ale and Traditional, Spice, Herb or Vegetable and Specialty Mead with a gueze, barleywine and an orange blossom mead, who spoke about their winning beers and brewing processes and shared beverages with us.
- January 17 – Introduced new officers: Jon Voris, President (who didn’t show up on his first day in charge!); Oskar Norlander, Vice President; Jon Pisiewski, Secretary; and Andie Davies, still reigning strong as Treasurer. Dan Jansen, Brewmaster of Bluepoint Brewing Company, joined us and shared three beers from Bluepoint’s innovation lineup including Citrus Plunge IPA, an orange-infused IPA, Plum Oyster Quad, a Belgian style quad with local oyster shells and plums, and a Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with Sour Cherries.
- December 18 – Annual NYCHG Holiday Party at Jimmy’s No. 43 – Club officers for the new year are announced: President, Ed Kurowski; Vice President, Zack Kinney; Secretary, Chris Pagnotta
- February 21st – NYCHG member run meeting (winners of Homebrew Alley VI; brewing for competitions): Ed Goldberg, Keith Koval, Zack Kinney, Fritz Fernow, Oskar Norlander & Guild President Mary Izett (urban brewing: brew in a bag)
- January 17th – Michael Kane of Kane Brewing Co.
- December 20th – the Annual NYCHG Holiday Party at Jimmy’s No. 43
- November 15th – Evan Klein and Craig Frymark of Barrier Brewing Company
- October 18th – Jeremy Goldberg of Cape Ann Brewing Company
- September 20th – Chris Post, Alex Hall and Chris Cuzme of Wandering Star Brewing Co.
- August 16th – 2nd Annual NYCHG Cider Meeting featuring Steve Wood of Poverty Lane Orchards and Farnum Hill Ciders
- July 19th – Guild Hop Experiment! 21 member made single hop pale ales!
- June 21st – Greg Doroski of Greenport Harbor Brewing Co.
- May 17th – Annual NYCHG Mead Meeting featuring Paul Holm of Long Island Meadery
- April 19th – Shane Welch and Jeff Gorlechen of Sixpoint Craft Ales
- March 15 – Mark Szmaida of Chelsea Brewing Company
- February 15 – Sam Richardson of Kelso Brewing Co.
- January – Water study with Guild Vice President Lee Jacobson
- December 21st – the Annual NYCHG Holiday Party at Jimmy’s No. 43
- November 16th –
- October 19th –
- September 21st – Yeast Fermentation and Yeast Starters – club discussion
- August 17th – the 1st Annual NYCHG Cider Meeting featuring Steve Wood of Poverty Lane Orchards and Farnum Hill Ciders
- July 20th – Mike Cadoux of Peak Organic Brewing Comapny
- June 15th – Mark Burford of Blue Point Brewing Co.
- May 18th – Annual NYCHG Mead Meeting featuring Dave Myers of Redstone Meadery
- April 20th – Chris Gallant and Damian Brown of The Bronx Brewery
- March 16th –
- February 16th – Max Watman, author of Chasing the White Dog, along with Brooklyn Brewery & New York Distilling Co. co-founder Tom Potter
- January 19th – Jeff Glassman of Fire Island Beer Company