- December 18 - Annual NYCHG Holiday Party at Jimmy’s No. 43 – Club officers for the new year are announced: President, Ed Kurowski; Vice President, Zack Kinney; Secretary, Chris Pagnotta
- February 21st – NYCHG member run meeting (winners of Homebrew Alley VI; brewing for competitions): Ed Goldberg, Keith Koval, Zack Kinney, Fritz Fernow, Oskar Norlander & Guild President Mary Izett (urban brewing: brew in a bag)
- January 17th – Michael Kane of Kane Brewing Co.
- December 20th – the Annual NYCHG Holiday Party at Jimmy’s No. 43
- November 15th – Evan Klein and Craig Frymark of Barrier Brewing Company
- October 18th – Jeremy Goldberg of Cape Ann Brewing Company
- September 20th – Chris Post, Alex Hall and Chris Cuzme of Wandering Star Brewing Co.
- August 16th – 2nd Annual NYCHG Cider Meeting featuring Steve Wood of Poverty Lane Orchards and Farnum Hill Ciders
- July 19th – Guild Hop Experiment! 21 member made single hop pale ales!
- June 21st – Greg Doroski of Greenport Harbor Brewing Co.
- May 17th – Annual NYCHG Mead Meeting featuring Paul Holm of Long Island Meadery
- April 19th – Shane Welch and Jeff Gorlechen of Sixpoint Craft Ales
- March 15 – Mark Szmaida of Chelsea Brewing Company
- February 15 – Sam Richardson of Kelso Brewing Co.
- January – Water study with Guild Vice President Lee Jacobson
- December 21st – the Annual NYCHG Holiday Party at Jimmy’s No. 43
- November 16th -
- October 19th -
- September 21st – Yeast Fermentation and Yeast Starters – club discussion
- August 17th – the 1st Annual NYCHG Cider Meeting featuring Steve Wood of Poverty Lane Orchards and Farnum Hill Ciders
- July 20th – Mike Cadoux of Peak Organic Brewing Comapny
- June 15th – Mark Burford of Blue Point Brewing Co.
- May 18th – Annual NYCHG Mead Meeting featuring Dave Myers of Redstone Meadery
- April 20th – Chris Gallant and Damian Brown of The Bronx Brewery
- March 16th -
- February 16th – Max Watman, author of Chasing the White Dog, along with Brooklyn Brewery & New York Distilling Co. co-founder Tom Potter
- January 19th – Jeff Glassman of Fire Island Beer Company